Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mookie Plans

Tomorrow night, I plan on introducing my blog via chat at the Mookie to anyone who will liaten. Hopefully this might further my readership, but it's almost a guarantee that I'll lose $10 in the outing. My luck in the Mookie has been nothing short of dreadful...I've made one final table that I didn't even cash. This is not representative of my typical tourney results...this week I will endeavor to improve.

Min-cashed another 45 TurboSNG today. I love how quickly they get done (30-45 min, tops), but it is a bit of a crapshoot. But, at my current bankroll, I could play $5 single table SnGs that sometimes last longer. I enjoy them as much as the next guy, but once you're down to 3 most people play like they've watched the WPT too many times on TV. Do I want to min-cash in 90 minutes or in an hour? For now I am going to follow the steps of Jamhawk and play these a lot more, or at least a few per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment