Friday, May 30, 2014

Nice Bovada Cash and WSOP Trip Set, 6/24-27

After min cashing all over the place, I binked a Bovada rebuy for about $400 last night, putting me ever closer to my $4K goal on the site.

Yes, I havent been mentioning Bovada because well, the fewer on there the better, but if you follow blogs or podcasts at all, the cat is out of the bag and the fields are bigger than they have ever been, so no need to really keep quiet about it.  I am going for a 4k goal because that would give me 80 buyins at $40, and would allow me to play for more cash and whenever I tip above 4K, I can cash out.  It also frees me up to enter the $100K on Sundays if I don't sat in it.  I've had a few decent cashes in that but its been two years since my $9K score there(I cashed a majority of that out).  So, I'm at 2.6K now...I was up to 3.4 but went on a bad downswing.  I've found that due to anonymous tables, I can pretty much max out at 2 tables a time to play close attention. My winrate has been horrible when I play more.

And the WSOP is set for me.  Not on my bday this year, but later in the month, 6/24-27.  As far as the actual WSOP is concerned, I will only probably play one daily deepstack and then spend my time at other establishments - probably a PH event, an Aria event, and one or two at the Nugget.  Hopefully I'll make a deep run in something!

7 comments:

  1. i agree that bovada is the best online site if u cant play on stars instead, but i wouldnt agree its best the site remain small. if the player pool quadrupled in size this summer, that wouldnt be a bad thing at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, then its a good thing its America, where everyone has a right to their opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bovada, more than any other online site I've played, has provided the biggest runs I've had -- both positive and negative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bovada is the best site for us American players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a disturbing thing happen on Bovada. Previously, when my bankroll was built up, I would withdraw. Each time it would come fairly fast and I would deposit it to my bank (as they tell you to do) with no problems (even though check was in US dollars, but on a foreign bank). The last time, it was on a Canadian bank (as I recall). My bank charged me to cash it (first time for that), and the issuing bank also charged me (only $60, but still).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe Black Friday has made me paranoid, but I didn't face any problems with a withdrawal before, so what is different? Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete