Monday, April 4, 2011

Been a long while...

I can't believe my last post was January...but a lot has happened in the past months. I uprooted myself from NYC to Atlanta for work, and might consider staying here a while. Now, his has been advantageous in many ways, but....

It certainly hurts poker content.

No longer am I a short ride to AC, Foxwoods or Philly. No longer am I minutes away from a private game in town. My poker has been limited to online, where I have been treading water.

SNG's got boring to me around February so I decided to multi-table micro cash for a while, and while it is VERY slow going, my goal is to get my roll up to $1000 and then re-evaluate. I stacked some 90 mans along with my cash the other day, so I think I may mix it up a bit to keep it interesting. I do miss touching actual cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment